For many people, the only way they’ve tried a radish is raw and often, just chopped in a salad. But did you know that radishes taste great cooked? They’re marvelous and this roasted radish recipe proves it.
Prep Time – 5 min
Cook Time – 25 min
Salt and Pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven oven to 375 F.
- Remove the greens from your radishes and clean them thoroughly. You can save the greens and saute them, if you’d like. Then slice the radishes in half and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the oregano and it to your mixing bowl. Use as much oregano as you’d like, depending on the amount of radishes you have on hand. You can also substitute dry oregano or other herbs, if you prefer. Experiment with the flavors for best results.
- Coat the radishes and oregano lightly in olive oil and place on a baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in your oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until radishes are softened and start to brown. If you have larger radishes, you may want to increase your cooking time.