When it comes to toaster ovens, many people just want a simple toaster with very few features. Others want some that has a few more bells and whistles but doesn’t cost a fortune. This Oster toaster oven may be just the ticket for those who want to do some baking, like cakes and casseroles, plus the added benefit of having a convection feature. This is one also reasonably priced, has plenty of room and looks great.
- 6 slice toast capacity
- Digital clock
- Interior light
- Presets for convenience
- Digital control and timer
- Adjustable broil temperature
The majority of customers are very pleased with this Oster toaster oven and many have reported baking cakes, full size sheet cakes, casseroles, whole chickens etc. As with any product a few people have been disappointed in this product. Here’s what some of the customers had to say:
- The price, look, and convenience of this toaster oven is great.
- This is the best little toaster oven I have owned. I use it daily to cook breakfast and dinner (occasionally lunch) for a family of three. Have not had an issue with burnt toast or overcooked/undercooked food.
- Love, Love, LOVE this toaster oven!!! I have not used my regular oven since I purchased this.
- I think toasting takes longer than a regular toaster and dries out whatever you are toasting more than a regular toaster.
- The “overly” large rack falls down while food in baking pan upon inserting or removing the dish.
Who is the Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity best suited for?
This toaster oven is great for small families or couples who don’t need to cook in a big oven. It’s also the perfect oven for people who like to bake small batches of cookies instead of a few dozen at one time.
The Oster Toaster Oven | Digital Convection Oven, Large 6-Slice Capacity has a lot of stylish features and will look great on your countertop. It’s also great for small spaces like campers and RV’s or the college dorm room where space is extremely limited.
If you’re looking for a full-featured toaster oven that also has the convenience of convection cooking but don’t want to pay a huge price tag, this is an excellent choice for your needs. It’s especially convenient in the summer time when you don’t want to crank up the big oven and heat up your whole kitchen. This product can help save on your energy bill if you do a lot of small batch baking or cooking frozen dinners and pizza for lunch.