2 cups of shell pasta, regular or whole wheat
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
½ can of artichoke hearts
3 cups of fresh spinach (or ½ of a can of spinach)
½ cup of onion, chopped
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
½ cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta as instructed on the package.
- Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped onion, spinach, garlic salt, pepper jack cheese and Alfredo sauce. Mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix again.
- Pour into a medium sized casserole dish, slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.