German made kitchen products have a great reputation and this Kuchenprofi funnel is no expectation. The company was founded in Solingen Germany by Artur Schmitz in 1923. The company decided back then that they would concentrate on making affordable yet functional kitchen tools that make your experience in the kitchen more enjoyable.
The actual name Kuchenprofi today reflects the strength, quality and functionality that is demanded in today’s world by chefs worldwide. While Kuchenprofi was made with the professional chef in mind they are available to anyone who loves to cook and who wants to use quality tools.
Main Features of the Kuchenprofi Funnel
- Has a wide mouth design to ensure a splash less operation
- The fine mesh filter will trap small particles and unwanted items such as herbs and burned pieces
- Allows the user to easily strain large batches of stocks and sauces
- Great for filtering your oil
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 5.2 inches and weighs 1 pound and the widest part of the funnel measures 5 inches in diameter.
The large wide mouth feature of this funnel makes it easy to strain large batches of stocks and sauces. Many customers love to use it to strain the oil from their deep fryers – an easy way of doing this for sure.
If you use lots of fresh delicate fruits in the summer this funnel allows you to easily rinse big batches without damaging the delicate fruit.
Even when it comes to purchasing something as simple as a funnel, you may be surprised to see how many models are available. This can be confusing and pro-longs your shopping expedition.
One easy way to decide which kitchen funnel to buy is to read reviews and to compare funnels. Below are a few comments that we found on the Amazon website where this particular funnel is selling at a great price. [Insert link]
- This is very well made heavy duty steel and a nice steel mesh strainer. I think it will work great for animal milking and pouring into a ball jar – which is what I’ll be doing.
- I use this funnel to filter oil out of my deep fryer. Filter is metal mesh and removes easily for cleaning.
- Stainless steel is superior in quality and I use it every day.
- My granddaughter is a gourmet affectionado, saw mine and purchased one from Amazon immediately. Wish I had found this years ago. I absolutely love it!
If you would like to compare this Kuchenprofi funnel to another one then read our review of the Norpro Stainless Steel Kitchen Funnel here: [add link to review]
This way you can look at all the features and benefits and determine which one would suit your needs the best. Remember to take brand names and reputation, quality, price and functionality into account when making your decision.
Founded in Solingen Germany by Artur Schmitz in 1923, the story of Kuchenprofi is one of dilligence, innovation and refinement. Early on, Kuchenprofi realized the need for affordable functional tools that make the kitchen more efficient and more enjoyable. The name of Kuchenprofi reflects strength, quality and functionality demanded by chefs around the world. Kuchenprofi made for professionals, now available to anyone passionate about cooking. Kuchenprofi’s Funnel & Filter makes it easy to strain big batches of stock or sauce, filter oil from deep fryers – even rinse delicate berries. Wide-mouth design and stable base ensure smooth, splash-less operation. Lift-out fine mesh filter traps herbs, burned bits and other unwanted particles. Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel. Dishwasher safe. 3-1/2-inch high, 5-inch diameter.