Pressure cookers are an extremely useful item to have in your kitchen. They can be used for a variety of purposes including being used to make soups, stews and for cooking rice and other large quantities of food. They are also great for people who like to preserve their own fruits and vegetables.
This Instant Pot is known as a smart electric pressure cooker and was designed by Canadians for North American customers. It is perfect for anyone who leads a busy lifestyle and wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. It’s also great for anyone who considers themselves to be eco-friendly or likes to use green products.
This programmable pressure cooker will help you cook foods in less time and uses 70% less energy than other pressure cookers.
Main Features of the Instant Pot 7 in 1 Programmable Pressure Cooker
- Large 6.33 Quart size
- 7 in 1 functions including sauté/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer and warmer
- Control Panel is easy to use
- 10 built in Smart Programs
- Delay Cooking Timer functions
- Stainless Steel Cooking Pots and Steaming Rack
- Dimensions: 13.38 x 12.2 x 12.48 inches
- Weight: 11.8 pounds
Overview of the Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker
As we mentioned above the multiple cooking functions is what makes this particular pressure cooker so attractive. You can easily cook your rice in it or use it as a slow cooker on your busy days.
The 13 built in Smart Programs make cooking any type of meal easy. The functions include:
- Slow Cook has 3 adjustable modes
The Delay Cooking Timer feature allows you to delay the start time by as much as 24 hours. It has an Automatic Keep Warm feature, a Manual setting, 120 Minute Cook Time and 3 temperatures for sauté and browning as well as for Slow Cook.
This pressure cooker comes with 10 proven safety mechanisms including UL and is ULC certified. The actual cooking vessel is large at 6.33 quarts or 6 liters and is made from stainless steel. Also included is a stainless steel steaming rack.
The front control panel is large, easy to read and easy to use. The main difference from this pressure cooker to others is that it doesn’t allow any steam to escape and it makes no noise.
The technology used in this pressure cooker is the latest 3rd generation technology which uses an embedded microprocessor. What this means is that during the cooking process the microprocessor monitors the pressure and the temperature. This allows the pressure cooker to cook evenly and the microprocessor adjusts the heat and the length of cooking time accordingly. This results in food that is cooked perfectly and cooked consistently.
Customer Feedback on the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
We found this pressure cooker on sale over on the Amazon website [insert link]. Customers really like the multi functions of this pressure cooker especially having the ability to use it as a slow cooker. Below we have printed a few actual comments from customers. You can read more on the Amazon sales page if you like.
- I have owned 8 different pressure cookers over the years, this, so far, is the best pressure cooker I have yet seen.
- Much, much, MUCH more convenient to use than the “manual” type pressure cookers where you have to stand by until you hear the pressure has built up, then start the counter, and then turn it off when it is done.
- Very easy to clean – since only the pot has to be cleaned, it fits in the dishwasher better than the stove-top type with handles.
- The quality of material and build appear to be excellent. The lid, interior parts, stainless steel pot seems sturdy so far. Nothing feels cheap in this unit.
All the customers were extremely pleased with this product and in fact there are over 400 reviews that you can read. We have no problem with recommending this pressure cooker just on the basis of all the great reviews alone.
It is affordable and the multi-functional feature really mean it is a pot that you will use again and again in your kitchen.