When it comes to kitchen appliances Hamilton Beach is a well known name. They have a variety of products available at very affordable prices. Let’s take a look at their Big Mouth Juice Extractor.
If you are concerned about your family’s health then buying a juice is a wonderful idea. It is also a good way to get those fruits and vegetables into any child who might be a picky eater. At under $70, this juicer is very affordable and could prove to be one of the best purchases you will make this year.
- Has been shown to make 24% more juice than other juicers
- Extra wide 3 inch mouth accommodates larger pieces of food
- Extremely powerful 800 watt motor
- Extra large pulp bin allows you to juice longer
- All the removable parts on this juicer are dishwasher safe
- Cleaning brush with soft bristles for easy basket cleaning
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer
- Juice spout is high allowing you to juice directly into a glass
- Juice container holds 20 oz. of juice
- Has been rated as a ‘Best Buy’ product
Measures: 13 x 9.2 x 16.2 inches
Weight: 9.8 pounds
Shipping: Can be shipped to certain countries outside of the U.S. must be shipped separately from other items in your order.
Many juicers leave behind pulp which you can use in different recipes. One tip is to place a plastic grocery bag in the pulp bin which makes cleaning up really easy. Once you have collected the pulp it can be used in a variety of ways.
A couple of great ideas are to use the pulp in any soups, stews or casseroles that you will be making. The pulp contains lots of fiber so you will be adding tons of nutrition for your family. Additionally you can use the pulp to make drinks and shakes.
The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor would be a good choice for anyone who wants to make smaller or individual servings of juice. If you want to make large quantities at one time you may prefer to order something like the Breville Compact Juicer [add link to review]. It would also be a good starter juicer if you are new to the concept. You can try and feel the benefits of juicing at an affordable price.
Reading customer feedback is a great way to decide just which juicer to purchase. There are literally so many to choose from it can get really confusing.
- This is a good juicer for semi-regular use making quantities of a quart or less.
- Some folks have complained about the pulp in the juice. We actually enjoy the texture and prefer it this way. It seems like we’re drinking something substantial. Just to be clear, it is still very much juice/liquid, it just contains some pulp too. We especially enjoy juicing a couple of beets into the mix for the flavor and the rich red color.
- Got this juicer early this mo. after hearing that it was given a very good review by Consumer Reports.
- My favorite features are the extra wide mouth opening to insert your fruits and veggies, (they don’t have to be cut into small pieces) and the ease of cleaning.