1 (12 oz.) package semisweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup (about 7oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp. water
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and water.
- Microwave on high for one minute, stir then cook for one more minute or until chocolate is smooth upon stirring.
- Add the walnuts and vanilla and stir.
- Pour onto prepared cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Allow it to rest for 1 hour to set up.
- Organize Your Kitchen!
- Basic Food Safety
- Simple Cooking Strategies to Improve Your Health
- How to Use Herbs in Cooking
- Beyond Skillets: 4 Must-Have Cast Iron Cookware Pieces
- The Unique Flavors of Northern vs. Southern Italy
- Iced Tea
- Kitchen Gadget Tips
- Kitchen Seasonings: A Quick World Tour
- Making Homemade Salad Dressing is Easier Than You Think
- The Four Natural Enemies of Olive Oil
- 10 Money Saving Uses for Your Toaster Oven
- Using a Pressure Cooker Safely
- What Cooking Basics Should I Teach My Grandchildren?
- What is a Juice Fast and Why Do People Do Them?
- Book Review: The Italian Farmer’s Table: Authentic Recipes and Local Lore from Northern Italy
- BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- Oster 5712 Electronic 2-Tier 6.1-Quart Food Steamer
- New Bakeware and Cookware Sets
- Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware Set 10-Piece
- Cook N Home 15 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
- Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Nonstick Cast Aluminum Anniversary 12 Cup Bundt Pan
- Norpro 3919 Deluxe Mini Cheesecake Pan
- Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set, 6-Pieces
- Smart Planet MCM-1 Mini Cupcake Maker
- Getting Started with Juicing
- Choosing a Toaster Oven
- Traditional or Electric Pressure Cookers?
- Getting Started with Candy Making
- Candy Making Colors & Flavorings
- Candy Making Pots
- Candy Molds
- Candy Plaques
- Taylor Classic Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
- Choosing the Best Egg Poacher
- Choosing Kitchen Gadgets and Tools
- Comparison Review of Tea Makers