Do you love the taste and texture of cheesecake? Well you are not alone! People all around the world love cheesecake. Cheesecake dates back to 4,000 years ago and is believe to have originated in ancient Greece. It is even believed that athletes were served cheesecake during the first Olympic game in Greece.
If you are looking to bring a dessert with you to your next holiday party or special occasion why not bring a cheesecake? You will not go wrong with this popular dessert. All you need is an easy cheesecake recipe. Here is an easy recipe that will keep your mouth watering even while baking it.
1 ¾ cup crushed Graham crackers
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup milk
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/3 cup butter
8 oz. cream cheese
3 tbsp. flour
2 tsp vanilla
1 ½ cup sugar
Easy Crust Directions
- Mix the crushed Grahams, ¼ cup sugar and butter.
- Place in an 11 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and wait for 8 minutes.
Easy Filling Directions
- Mix all the remaining ingredients making sure it is smooth. Put butter on the sides of the crumb-lines baking pan. Pour the last mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the product inside for about an hour.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Now you know how to make an easy cheesecake recipe. Don’t forget to add your favorite toppings and enjoy! Be sure to bring it to your next special occasion so you can ‘wow’ your family and friends.