Classic Italian Spritz Cocktail
This light and refreshing cocktail is perfect for warm summer gatherings. Although it has a higher alcohol content, Campari can be substituted for the Aperol in this classic Northern Italian cocktail.
2 oz. Aperol or Campari
3 oz. Prosecco (or other sparkling wine) chilled
1 oz. sparkling mineral water, chilled
1 orange slice, for garnish
Pour Aperol, Prosecco and sparking mineral water into chilled wine glass and garnish with orange.
- Organize Your Kitchen!
- Turn Your Delicious Recipes into Healthy Recipes
- Simple Cooking Strategies to Improve Your Health
- Beyond Skillets: 4 Must-Have Cast Iron Cookware Pieces
- The Unique Flavors of Northern vs. Southern Italy
- Iced Tea
- Kitchen Gadget Tips
- Kitchen Seasonings: A Quick World Tour
- Making Homemade Salad Dressing is Easier Than You Think
- The Four Natural Enemies of Olive Oil
- 10 Money Saving Uses for Your Toaster Oven
- Using a Pressure Cooker Safely
- What Cooking Basics Should I Teach My Grandchildren?
- What is a Juice Fast and Why Do People Do Them?
- Book Review: The Italian Farmer’s Table: Authentic Recipes and Local Lore from Northern Italy
- Oster 5712 Electronic 2-Tier 6.1-Quart Food Steamer
- New Bakeware and Cookware Sets
- Getting Started with Juicing
- Choosing a Toaster Oven
- Traditional or Electric Pressure Cookers?
- Getting Started with Candy Making
- Candy Making Colors & Flavorings
- Candy Making Pots
- Candy Molds
- Candy Plaques
- Taylor Classic Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
- Choosing the Best Egg Poacher
- Choosing Kitchen Gadgets and Tools
- Comparison Review of Tea Makers