CK Products Sea Creatures Chocolate Mold
About this product:
- Each piece ranges from 1″ to 2½” to ⅜” x ½”
- This mold makes approximately 55 pieces per pound of chocolate.
- This mold is not used for candy centers.
- Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
- Organize Your Kitchen!
- Basic Food Safety
- Simple Cooking Strategies to Improve Your Health
- How to Use Herbs in Cooking
- Beyond Skillets: 4 Must-Have Cast Iron Cookware Pieces
- The Unique Flavors of Northern vs. Southern Italy
- Iced Tea
- Kitchen Gadget Tips
- Kitchen Seasonings: A Quick World Tour
- Making Homemade Salad Dressing is Easier Than You Think
- The Four Natural Enemies of Olive Oil
- 10 Money Saving Uses for Your Toaster Oven
- Using a Pressure Cooker Safely
- What Cooking Basics Should I Teach My Grandchildren?
- What is a Juice Fast and Why Do People Do Them?
- Book Review: The Italian Farmer’s Table: Authentic Recipes and Local Lore from Northern Italy
- BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- Oster 5712 Electronic 2-Tier 6.1-Quart Food Steamer
- New Bakeware and Cookware Sets
- Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware Set 10-Piece
- Cook N Home 15 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
- Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Nonstick Cast Aluminum Anniversary 12 Cup Bundt Pan
- Norpro 3919 Deluxe Mini Cheesecake Pan
- Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Set, 6-Pieces
- Smart Planet MCM-1 Mini Cupcake Maker
- Getting Started with Juicing
- Choosing a Toaster Oven
- Traditional or Electric Pressure Cookers?
- Getting Started with Candy Making
- Candy Making Colors & Flavorings
- Candy Making Pots
- Candy Molds
- Candy Plaques
- Taylor Classic Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
- Choosing the Best Egg Poacher
- Choosing Kitchen Gadgets and Tools
- Comparison Review of Tea Makers