For many years people have loved their iced tea, but drinking hot tea instead of coffee has become almost as popular as coffee itself. People love hot tea for the variety and because most teas contain less caffeine than coffee.
Also, many people find they have less stomach trouble by drinking tea instead of coffee. If you prefer to sip on hot tea and you’re looking for a top of the line tea maker, the Breville One Touch Tea Maker is a great option for you. This one is a bit pricey but it comes with a lot of features that you won’t find with less expensive machines.
- Unique brewing cycle raises and lowers tea basket for perfect steeping
- Handy Auto Start feature
- Keeps tea warm for 60 minutes if you enjoy hot tea before making iced tea
- Convenient temperature control
- Freshness monitor
Tea experts know that different tea varieties require different water temps and different steep times. This machine is programmable to meet those requirements. Having the right water temperature and steep time gives you the best tea taste and aroma for the variety of tea you are using.
- 9 x 7 x 11.8 inches in size
- 7 pounds, sturdy machine
- 1500 Watts, 120V, 60Hz electrical specifications
- Customizable brew temperature (160 degrees – 212 degrees)
- Customizable brew time (1:00 to 10:00)
What Customers Say:
Several customers have complained about these machines. This is to be expected with any product you buy, whether online or in a store. However, the rave reviews far out-weigh the bad ones. You take a chance any time you purchase any type of product. Due to the rave reviews, this machine gets our vote. It’s very stylish and offers a lot of great features.
- I was a little wary of this machine due to the price, but now that I have had it in my house, it is worth every penny!
- Easy to use. Takes the guesswork out of how to brew various types of tea.
- I love the way it works and I really like the ability to time when the tea is made.
- The Breville One-Touch Tea Maker only lasted a year and two weeks before a button on the unit failed.
- The problem is the basket that holds the tea leaves is just too small to allow the leaves to open and release all that great flavor.
- Broke after six weeks of use.
Who is the Breville One-Touch Tea Maker Suitable for?
This machine is best for people who enjoy hot tea, but you can chill your tea after it’s brewed for perfect iced tea. It’s specifically designed for those who enjoy brewing loose leaf tea. However, you can use tea bags by snipping the strings off and dropping the bags into the basket. It’s also a great product if you don’t mind the higher price tag to have tons of brewing features. For people who enjoy different varieties of tea and want the perfect conditions for brewing, this machine is an excellent choice.