There comes a time when you want a small, but powerful toaster oven. You want a few bells and whistles that match those of your big oven, but you don’t want to heat up the big oven for a small meal. The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven is not only a great toaster oven and can do the things your big oven does on a smaller scale, but it’s also a convection oven. If you’ve never done convection cooking, this is something you’ll love. It’s super fast and instead of using a heating element only to cook with, it uses forced air which speeds up cooking time.
This product has over 780 five star reviews and many of them are in-depth. People are loving the Breville Smart Oven and for good reason, it’s basically 3 cooking appliances in one. Plus it’s small in size for smaller meals or cooking for one or two people, it’s a gorgeous product and will look great on your kitchen counter.
- Convection and Toaster oven
- Smart heat control with Element IQ technology
- 9 pre-set functions
- LCD screen uses either blue light for cooking and orange light for pre-heating
- 5 quartz heating elements
- User-friendly control panel
- Auto shut-off
- Audible alert
Other useful features:
- 3 rack positions
- Auto-eject wire rack
- Removable crumb tray
The Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven has received high ratings. Customers love this product and for good reason, it is one sweet kitchen appliance that you will use for so many things. Here’s what a few people had to say:
- Had toaster ovens before but just can’t compare to it!
- Before this product- all toaster ovens that I ever owned were just barely adequate and did not excite my cooking or taste experiences until this “Smart Oven”.
- It bakes well and the convection setting does it quickly and evenly. We love this product and are not disappointed at all we purchased it.
- So far, I’ve baked, roasted, broiled, toasted and reheated and it works fantastic. Cakes, pies and brownies come out perfect!
Who is the Breville BOV800XL best suited for?
This convection/toaster oven is perfect for people who want more cooking options than a standard toaster oven. This unit is great for small batch baking, roasting and broiling. It’s the perfect addition to people who are RVers and spend a lot of time on the road, college students who live in small dorms, or anyone who has a small kitchen and limited counter space.
Overall this is one of the best appliances on the market in its category and has a ton of great features that you will love and enjoy using. If you’ve been looking for the perfect convection and toaster oven combination, be sure to check out the Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven.