Note: Must refrigerate overnight before serving.
8 ounces of black olives, chopped
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
18 ounces of picante sauce
2 large tomatoes
¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Drain the black olives and pour into a bowl.
- Wash and peel the tomatoes and cut into bite size pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Wash and chop the green onions and add to bowl.
- Pour in the jar of picante sauce and stir. Add the garlic salt and pour the oil over the top. Blend.
- Cover tightly and marinate overnight.
Serve straight from the refrigerator with just a little stir.