Don’t you just love brownies that are moist in the center and chewy on the edges? But if you bake brownies in a regular baking pan, there are not enough edges to go around. Only the outermost slices will have those delicious crispy-chewy edges while the rest are moist and gooey all around. If you think brownies with chewy edges are to die for, you must have the Baker’s Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan. This uniquely designed pan will produce slices with two yummy, chewy edges on each individual serving. Continue reading
Are you looking for the perfect holiday gift for someone who loves to cook and bake (even if it’s you)?
There’s only one word that best describes the Nordic Ware 4 Piece Bakers Sheet Combo Pack with Lids, and that word is perfect. Baking cookies and brownies has never been this easy. NordicWare aluminum baking sheets are the best baking accessories you will ever find, and the lids that come with this combo pack make it easy to store or transport your culinary masterpieces.
- Combo pack with two covers and two sheet pans
- Airtight plastic lid snaps tightly around the edges, keeping the contents fresh
- Commercial quality bakeware
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in the US
Nordic Ware introduced the original Bundt Pan in 1950 and it quickly became a part of many kitchens. Since then, Nordic Ware has added a long line of Bundt pans in different shapes and sizes. In a fitting tribute to the 60th anniversary of the genuine and original Bundt Pan, the company released the Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundt Pan.
- Classic, jumbo anniversary Bundt pan is designed for up to 15 cup recipes
- Features premium design and details
- Heavy duty aluminum construction offers outstanding baking performance
- Heat reflective platinum outer surface is heat reflective to ensure uniform and fine cake details
- Gold premium nonstick finish allows for quick release of food and easy clean-up
- Lifetime warranty
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that you can’t seem to get enough of. But it can be so rich that you may not want to get a really big slice. The Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake Pan offers the perfect solution to this dilemma. You can use it to make up to 12 mini cheesecakes at a time – just the right size to satisfy your craving. And if you want more, just go ahead and grab another one.
The Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan lets you make mini cheesecakes in your own kitchen. The pan makes up to 12 little cheesecakes at a time. The individual cups measure 2 inches by 2 inches by 1-3/4 inches. You can put different toppings on each cheesecake for an impressive array of gourmet dessert. Continue reading
Rachael Ray’s cookware and bakeware have become very popular with consumers not only because of their fine quality but also because of the splash of sunshine they bring to the kitchen. Her collections of colorful bakeware are designed with fun and functionality in mind. One of her most popular collections is the Rachael Ray Oven Lovin’ 5-Piece Bakeware Set.
What’s in the Box
- Two 9-inch round pans
- 9-inch by 13-inch rectangular pan
- 10 inch x 15 inch crispy sheet
- 9-inch x 5-inch deep pan with a rectangular shape
Oftentimes it makes a lot of sense to buy a set of bakeware or cookware instead of individual pieces. Bakeware sets usually come out cheaper and you get the most essential pieces. At around $35, the Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set comes out to around four dollars per piece. Not a bad deal for some of the best bakeware products on the market today.
What’s in the Box
The 6-piece Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware set includes the following items:
- 10-inch by 15-inch cookie sheet
- Medium loaf pan (4-1/2-inch by 8-1/2-inch by 2-1/2-inch)
- 8-inch square cake pan
- 12-cup muffin pan
- Two pieces 9-inch round cake pans